We provide a range of special effects and entertainment to make any event truly spectacular. We provide effects nationwide for all event types including weddings, parties, corporate events, brand activations and many more.
We have a full range including Spark Fountains, Smoke Jets, CO2 Guns, Traditional Popcorn Machine & Cart and more! We also have one of the most popular photo booths on the market the 360 Photo Booth!
We're looking for an event & operations manager to be responsible for our event set ups and running of each event where needed.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Transporting all equipment to each event
- Safe set up of the equipment at the event
- Managing & maintaining equipment during the event
- Running each event and managing any staff
Please note: Lifting of heavy equipment will be required in this job role.
No previous experience is needed but is preferred. All training is provided.
The ideal candidate will have excellent people skills, have a strong interest in small business management and want to gain experience on a part-time basis.
A full UK/EU driving license is essential as you will be required to drive a van or pull a trailer.
The below skills are desirable:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in customer-facing roles in hospitality.
- Previous experience with issuing and managing invoices.
- Attention to detail, and an advanced ability to be able to problem-solve under pressure.
All training will be provided and ongoing throughout your employment. A strong desire to learn is essential, and educational material to grow your skills and knowledge base will be provided. Depending on the company workload the hours may vary and you will be remunerated in kind.
Please remember to include a CV and cover paragraph detailing why you would be suitable for the role with your application
Party Supplies Hire is part of Maroghi Group. We're a Hospitality, Events and Marketing agency based in Leicester, London, Coventry & Manchester.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50-£15.00 per hour