Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By partaking in a I Love Student Nights event, you the participant hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- To reserve a booking, you are required to have a confirmed payment, (either online, phone or paper) with a unique booking reference. Confirmed bookings will receive a unique I Love Student Nights ticket for every booking. The participant who has a booking with I Love Student Nights will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
I Love Student Nights reserves the right to increase or decrease the advertised prices. I Love Student Nights reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to UK Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK legal system. No employee of I Love Student Nights other than the managers has the authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund.
- The deposit or amount paid is non-refundable. The balance of all monies due, including any surcharges applicable at that time, must be paid to I Love Student Nights by the date specified for each event. In the case of non-attendance I Love Student Nights will treat the booking as completed by the Client.
- Any changes to the original booking by the Participant must be confirmed by email by the person submitting the booking. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes and the additional requests, availability cannot be guaranteed.
- The Participant may not cancel the booking at any time after a booking is confirmed.
- I Love Student Nights will use its best endeavours to operate all events as advertised. I Love Student Nights reserves the right to change or modify event without notice, including changing or altering venues used for that event. In the event of a change, I Love Student Nights will endeavour to substitute comparable venues, but accepts no liability for changes. In the event of a major modification of the Event, the Participant will have the right to change the event or cancel the booking. An exception of this, is the choice of venues used in the event, which is subject to change at zero notice, and is therefore not a reason for a refund.
- I Love Student Nights reserves the right to cancel an event at our discretion and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, I Love Student Nights will try to contact distributors and participants as quickly as possible and replace tickets where appropriate.
- Participants together with their personal property are at all times solely at their own risk and I Love Student Nights accepts no liability for this. Participants are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. Participants making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their event.
- All participants must be 18 years or older to join an I Love Student Nights event. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports, driver licences, proof of age (18 plus) cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of I Love Student Nights. Door policies of individual venues vary and only a valid passport or valid driving license is normally accepted as identification.
- I Love Student Nights events have been designed for outgoing and energetic participants. All participants are responsible for their own safety and well-being during the events. I Love Student Nights will use its best endeavours to ensure that participants safely attend a variety of localities and venues. All participants acknowledge these risks and attend the events at their own accord and solely at their own risk. All participants are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of the event. I Love Student Nights reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion.
- I Love Student Nights events include opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion. I Love Student Nights urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death.
- Participants agree to accept the authority and decisions of I Love Student Nights employees, team leaders, and affiliates whilst at an event. If, in the opinion of such a person, the health or conduct of a Client before or during the event appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the event, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the event. I Love Student Nights accepts no liability for participant’s behaviour and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from events anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social. In the event of refusal or removal, I Love Student Nights will not refund ticket prices or cover any additional costs incurred by participants as a result.
- The participant agrees to indemnify I Love Student Nights (it’s employees, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc) against any third party claims as a result of the participant’s behaviour and actions. Any damages or loss caused by a participant is solely the participant’s responsibility.
- All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending an event. Participants with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to participate in our events and must inform I Love Student Nights of the full nature of their condition before participating. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the event in which case all monies paid will be forfeit.
- Covid-19 Policy: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, laws are subject to change at zero notice. I Love Student Nights complies with rules and regulations by the UK government. Participants are involved with an element of potential risk and exposure. I Love Student Nights accepts no liability for this and the Participant agrees is solely responsible. In the event of cancellation of an event due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Participants will have the choice to select an alternative date, as soon as we can resume operating. Tickets are non-refundable. In the event of a Participant cancelling a booking due to Coronavirus, the Participant should notify I Love Student Nights immediately and not attend the event. I Love Student Nights will offer an alternative date, so long as the Participant can confirm this (including but not limited to providing a copy of their test, etc).
- I Love Student Nights is a trading name of I Love Student Nights Limited. I Love Student Nights events are operated by Maroghi Ltd.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website.
Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
1. SITE ACCESS
1.1 You will be able to access some of this Website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
2. USE OF WEBSITE
2.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
2.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
2.3 Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
3. SITE UPTIME
3.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
3.2 This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
4. VISITOR CONDUCT
4.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material: (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom; (c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
4.3 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.2.
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
5.1 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
5.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions: (a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us; (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us; (c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and (d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
5.3 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
6.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
6.2 The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
7.1 Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
7.2 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
8. GOVERNING JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
9. OUR DETAILS
I Love Student Nights Limited
Registered in England & Wales. Company number: 13211321