Events Management Internship
I Love Student Nights is looking for an Events Management Intern to join our fast-expanding team in the UK.
The ideal candidate will be working alongside our Head of Events and working from the ground up in some of our brand new event brands.
The ideal candidate will be working directly with our Senior Events, Design and Marketing teams.
The ideal candidate will have had some past experience in running events, music or nightlife.
- Analytical skills are essential
- Organisation Skills
- Office Software (Word, Spreadsheets, Presentation)
- Eager to help build teams
- Problem Solving
- Confident in using communication skills
During the course of your internship, we will train you on how to develop a club night brand from the ground up, how to successfully promote an event, run P&Ls, liaising with Artists, as well as running the event on the night!
If you are creative, outgoing, and have a passion for Events and Music this internship is for you!
The ideal candidate needs to be someone who is happy to approach projects with initiative whilst we offer our support and guidance during the internship.
The more you put into an internship here the more you will get out of it.
We have a relaxed working environment as you’ll be able to work from home and as well join us in our office too.
We like unique, fun and easy-going individuals, who are organised and professional at the same time.
This is an unpaid internship. Travel and lunch expenses will be covered as well as team days out. Paid work is available on the night and on weekends. After successfully completing the Summer internship a job vacancy will be offered as well as bonus schemes.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop your own brand
- Working alongside the best DJs in the Industry
- Internship over the Summer
- Travel and Lunch Expenses
- Team Days Out and Nights Out to our Events.
- Work from Home
- Working with a friendly, professional and forward-thinking team